Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager is a dynamic role where you will serve as key accounts’ trusted advisor and may support new client launch and implementations, propose/scope/manage custom projects, enhance client support processes, product strategy feedback, deliver training webinars, and other account focused activities as needed for mortgage lenders across the country.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors. Providing recommendations on how to best implement Velma technology to deliver the results they desire.
- Work closely with client and partner staff, guiding them through use of our communication automation workflows, which includes API, system configuration and SAAS solutions for the mortgage industry.
- Proposing and owning responsibility for delivering short term client projects from cradle to grave.
- Interacting with clients as the key point of contact during the implementation process, building confidence with proactive communication and solid understanding of both the business needs and technical implementation.
- Supporting deployment and launch of new clients through development, implementation, and maintenance of project plans.
- Conducting customer testing/training sessions on solutions in a variety of settings (i.e. online meetings)
- Understanding clients’ needs and relaying client feedback to ensure we are always Improving and updating our core product and custom solutions.
- Assisting in further development and maintenance of ‘best practice’ methodologies and documentation for use by clients and the implementation/operations teams.
- Developing and maintaining expertise in mortgage business processes and Velma products and solutions, particularly in respect to use in communication workflow settings.
- Establishing and maintaining positive and effective working relationships with clients, team members and partners.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
This position requires significant attention to detail, as well as constant communication with internal team members, external clients and third-party partners. The successful candidate is proactive, possesses the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects, has strong problem-solving skills, works well with others and learns quickly, as well as, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or demonstrated interest and experience.
- Experience within the Mortgage, Financial or Real Estate technology space. An understanding of LOS’s and particularly Ellie Mae’s Encompass preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise, and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Ability to create and present information succinctly.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences inside and outside the organization.
- Experience working in a start-up environment desired, with strong “do-it-yourself” work ethic.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Boise, Idaho area, Remote (US only)