Marketing / CRM Lead Generation
Reports To: VP Sales and Marketing
The Marketing / CRM Lead Generation Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing inbound lead generation programs that will contribute to the growth of the company. This is a key marketing position and will be responsible for CRM Administration, Lead Generation, Social Media, and General Marketing Support. It is also a position with a great deal of creative autonomy as we value thinkers and doers who help us grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary administrator for our CRM.
- Responsible for the migration/mapping of all Lead Generation initiatives into the CRM.
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns utilizing integrated automation and CRM platform to drive growth.
- Supports sales by building custom templates and sales presentations.
- Creates requested CRM reports, develops dashboards and tracks analytics to support timely business decisions and planning.
- Work closely with marketing team members and Sales to qualify, pass and appropriately manage leads to all stages of the funnel.
- Create and leverage content focused on value proposition and customer journeys mapped to customer segmentation and phase
- Measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all lead generation campaigns
- Manage outside data/list acquisition, acquisition email marketing and direct mail campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Research target markets, emerging markets, industry news and opportunities.
- Develop and analyze key lead and email KPIs to ensure campaigns are meeting program goals.
- Partner with internal creative marketing specialist to design emails and content that drives engagement/action.
- Stay current with lead generation best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Develop and implement effective B2B Social Media plans and strategies to improve customer engagement.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience in a digital marketing role, working cross-functionally on marketing programs.
- 2-4 years of experience with lead prequalification, list management, and digital campaign management
- CRM Administration experience, ideally Velocify.
- 1 year of Marketing Automation experience (ex. Dynamics, Marketo, etc.)
- Digital marketing experience using a variety of digital, email, video, web analytics, interactive technologies, QR codes etc. to enable business strategies.
- Strong understanding of mortgage banking business practices and procedures.
- Effectively sets/meets goals, manages projects and project teams, and analyzes results.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who thrives under changing environment.
- Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Highly creative team player.
- Actively develops job related knowledge and skills.