Account Sales Executive
Velma is an Idaho based software company that builds marketing and process automation solutions for mortgage lenders. We are a small dynamic business, 14 years in business and growing fast with our new product, Connector. We are looking for someone who has mortgage origination experience and is interested in exploring a career with a software company where they will engage with mortgage lenders as a trusted advisor.
The Account Sales Executive is the first person to communicate with prospective leads and is responsible for shepherding them through the sales funnel. A successful AE will build a strong relationship with prospects and clients, schedule and lead meetings, work closely with the sales engineer and product team to represent the value Velma’s product and services can bring mortgage lenders.
Account Sales Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Follow up on prospective leads via email and phone
- Schedule and facilitate demos by sales engineer
- Manage pipeline and prospects via Salesforce
- Provide proposals for product and services
- Work with client and vendor management to execute final contract
- Always be working to improve the sales and client engagement process
- Provide feedback to product and marketing on learnings in the market
- Build strong, win-win relationships with new and existing clients
- Be a great team member!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the mortgage process, ideally 3 or more years working for a lender and involved in the origination process.
- Strong communication and writing skills via phone and email.
- Willingness to pro-actively reach out to clients and prospects, clearly communicate, and build relationships.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Presentation and meeting skills.
- Honesty, candor, and team building skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Hands on experience with Encompass LOS.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a proven track record of success.
Job Type: Full-time. Minimum one day a week in office.
- Paid time off
- Employee 401k plan
- Health Insurance